For information about:

  • Ambassador College (Pasadena, CA; Big Sandy, TX; and Bricket Wood, England)
  • Ambassador University (Big Sandy, TX)
  • Imperial Schools

These academic records are maintained by Grace Communion International. For the above-mentioned educational institutions, you may use the contact information below for

  • academic transcripts
  • education verifications

Please click here to download our Transcript Request Form, sign it, and mail it to us.

Please note: Transcript requests will not be processed from July 11 until July 22, 2024.

Mail all requests for transcripts to: 

Ambassador College Registrar
3120 Whitehall Park Drive
Charlotte, NC 28273

Our phone number is 980-495-3978;
fax: 844-350-3419.
Email: Registrar@ambassador.edu

U.S. federal law requires that requests for all transcripts be submitted in writing and signed by the individual whose records are being requested. Please submit $10.00 (US) for each transcript requested. Checks should be made payable to Grace Communion Seminary. Former students living outside the U.S. should use an international money order or pay by credit card.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact us using the phone number or email address given above.

Thank you.

Georgia McKinnon